I would like to say thank you to all the birthday well-wishers for my 301 years of age.

Ben Franklin
I Don't Feel Like A Day Over 71
Wow, how time flies. It seems not that long ago that I was celebrating my 300'th birthday on January 17, 2006.

This thing called the Internet is great. This is right up my alley and for Mrs. Silence Dogood. She would have really taken to this new media outlet.

I see that people have not changed at all. Politics is still as contentious as ever. Anyways, don't be silent. Stand up for what is right. Don't be fooled by leaders that say one thing but do another. People will not change and because of this it is your responsibility and civic duty as a citizen to reject corruption in public life. This must start at the local level and extend out to the national level. It is imperative for the health of our country and local communities, that citizens take a more active stance and insist on public accountability.

Don't be fooled by public officials that would belittle citizens for questioning what is going on. Don't be fooled by those that bring accolades upon themselves. They think they are wise, but they are fools. Pride is not a virtue.

If you would like to get a hold of me, feel free to send me an email. The link for my email address is located on the side bar area.

Sincerely,

Ben Franklin

0 comments:

Newer Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds